Service Level Agreement
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Flowics and Customer for the provisioning of services required to support and sustain the Flowics service.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent service support and delivery to the Customer by the Service Provider.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for service provision between the Service Provider and Customer.
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
- Service Provider: Flowics (“Provider”)
- Customer (“Customer”)
4. Effective Date
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice.
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1 Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement:
- Email support
5.2 Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3 Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service support and monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
Business hours are from 09:00 to 01:00 GMT-3 on business days from Monday to Friday, unless stated otherwise.
Non-technical questions specific to the Flowics service are submitted as follows:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Flowics website: Clicking on the question mark icon on the Support section
Response within 2 hours during business hours, or within 24 business hours otherwise.
In support of Flowics service, the Service Provider will respond to technical related incidents submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- Within 2 hours during business hours for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 business hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
Incidents with proper descriptions must be submitted to email@example.com, and all communication will be handled through that channel.
Flowics will determine and inform the priority of the issue based on the provided description.
Flowics service and related components are actively monitored 24×7, and proper alarms are set to inform any problem that can arise.
Effective Date: January 22, 2020