WHAT WE DO
Flowics is the most comprehensive cloud-based platform powering remote and in-studio production of live graphics and interactive content for linear and digital broadcasters.
Our SaaS platform enables customers to add graphics layers of interactivity to live content with easy creation of multi-platform experiences for social media, broadcast, streaming, websites, apps or in-venue displays.
Headquartered in Argentina and with offices in USA, Brazil, Mexico and Spain, Flowics is a leading audience participation and cloud graphics platform, working with +55 TV networks and media groups globally.
We are seeking a Visual Designer to join our Marketing team.
HOW WE WORK
We believe in collaboration, we work fast, in a small group, where we investigate and stay tuned with the latest in technology.
We are proud of being horizontal, everyone has a voice, and we need you to speak up and help us learn how we can improve.
– Be the keeper of Flowics brand guidelines by making sure they are up-to-date and used accordingly.
– Support our brand visual standard as our platform continues to grow (we have new products, features and partnerships showing every month or two)
– Design and produce a variety of digital and print collaterals such as one pagers, banners and marketing & sales support materials.
– Design eye-catching digital ads, social media content, blog posts and landing pages.
– Collaborate with website updates and redesigns.
– Create stunning product demos.
– Edit and create short videos showcasing the best uses of our platform.
– Be in close collaboration with Product, Marketing and Sales teams to bring our brand and message to life through digital campaigns, press releases, online presence, trade shows, etc.
– Passionate about technology.
– Strong visual design skills, we’d love to see your work.
– Fluent in english.
– Proficient on design and collaborative tools (such as Adobe Suite, Slack, Jira, GDrive, Mural among others)
– Be constantly updated with the contemporary broadcasting & live streaming arena, researching and suggesting new styles and formats.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
What gives you extra points
– Understanding of user experience design principles and best practices.
– Experience with web design and grid principles.
– Passionate about gaming and live streaming.
– Knowledge of Design Thinking principles, methodologies and tools.
– Have knowledge of HTML, CSS and responsive web design.
– Have experience in motion and interactive design.
– Have knowledge in video editing and illustration
– A great work and learning environment
– Flexible working hours
– Ability to work remotely
– Medical insurance and flexible paid time off
Excited about this challenge?
Apply now by submitting your Resume/CV to email@example.com – Ref: #FlowicsVisualDesignerMarketing