Goals and responsibilities
– Participate in defining the DevOps technology roadmap, toolsets and strategies based on industry best-practices.
– Application telemetry, monitoring, alerting and logging platforms.
– Troubleshoot deployment and configuration issues and applying solutions.
– Develop comprehensive automation systems to refine software development workflow and delivery.
– Firm grasp of the Linux operating system, internet and network protocols.
– Experience using cloud-based providers (e.g. Azure, AWS).
– Experience developing scripts and tools (e.g. Python, Bash, Go).
– Knowledge in the following technologies:
| CI/CD tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins).
| Infrastructure-as-code or configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Terraform).
| Telemetry and logging tools (e.g. ELK, LogEntries, NewRelic).
Desirable skills and experience
– Understanding of distributed systems and microservices architectures.
– Familiar with CDN/WAF (e.g. CloudFlare, Akamai).
– Knowledge in one or more of the following technologies:
| Distributed databases (e.g. ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis).
| SCM tools (e.g.GitHub, BitBucket) and branching/merging strategies.
| Artifact repository systems (e.g.Nexus, Artifactory).
Our current stack is:
– Execution environment: Kubernetes deployed with Rancher to Azure, AKS
– Languages: Node, Ruby, Java
– Databases: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, Zookeeper
– Telemetry and logging: Prometheus, Sensu, Grafana, NewRelic, LogEntries
– Other infrastructure: Kafka, NGINX, CloudFlare, Ubuntu, Jenkins
– Azure services
– HQ Office at Palermo, Buenos Aires.
– A great work environment – fun & casual.
– Flexible working hours & remote working.
– Medical Insurance and flexible paid time off.
Excited about this challenge?
Apply now by submitting your Resume/CV to: email@example.com – Ref: #FlowicsDevOps