– Collaborate on software projects with product design and backend aspects.
– Join a small team with other engineers, UX designers and product managers to develop, release, and maintain new features, APIs, improvements and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
– Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
– Troubleshoot production issues and implement fixes for them.
Our current stack is:
– Modern Java
– Services over HTTP/2 + JSON + AVRO representations, and Reactive/Real-Time data processing.
– A mixture of data stores: Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis, S3.
– Kubernetes (with CI/CD pipeline integration). New Relic, Graphana and lots of monitoring tools that support decisions.
– Java and Unix / Linux experience
– Hands on development of applications and services
– Experience with software development best practices such as unit testing
– Willingness to take responsibility for the software you write all the way to production
– Studying or Degree in computer science or similar
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
– HQ Office at Palermo, Buenos Aires.
– A great work environment – fun & casual.
– Flexible working hours & remote working
– Medical Insurance and flexible paid time off
Excited about this challenge?
Apply now by submitting your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Ref: #FlowicsBack