Flowics is the most comprehensive cloud-based platform powering remote and in-studio production of live graphics and interactive content for linear and digital broadcasters.
Our SaaS platform enables customers to add graphics layers of interactivity to live content with easy creation of multi-platform experiences for social media, broadcast, streaming, websites, apps or in-venue displays.
Headquartered in Argentina and with offices in USA, Brazil, Mexico, Spain and India, Flowics is a leading audience participation and cloud graphics platform, working with 65+ TV networks and media groups globally.
We are seeking a SemiSenior Accountant to join our Finance & Adm team.
HOW WE WORK
We believe in collaboration, we work fast, in a small group, where we investigate and stay tuned with the latest in technology.
We are proud of being horizontal, everyone has a voice, and we need you to speak up and help us learn how we can improve.
• You will be part of the Finance & Administration team of Flowics based in Buenos Aires, and you will be in charge of managing the accounting function of the company, not only for Argentina but also for the rest of the entities in our holding (Brazil, Mexico, USA).
• In your role you will report to the CFO, acting as the main point of contact, coordinator and supervisor of our external vendors in each country.
• Also, as responsible of the accounting function you will: – Support and participate in the monthly financial statement closing ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded accurately and timely as well as analyzing and reviewing financial statements and variances. – Prepare month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules. – Act as our tax advisor, looking after tax payment deadlines and pursuing tax minimization when possible.
• Prepare the monthly reporting packages, including analysis of current actual results versus forecast for use in internal and external reporting.
• Suggest and implement best practices to standardize the accounting department cross company looking for efficiency and order.
• Support CFO in the preparation of monthly reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting. • At least 3 years of experience working in similar positions. • Strong knowledge of local & international taxes. Desirable experience working with Brazil, México and USA. • Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture • You have effective communication skills; both in Spanish and English
What gives you extra points
• Some experience with Transfer Pricing agreements. • Experience in consolidating balance sheets. • Experience in SaaS companies and LEC/LPS legislation.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
We offer • A great work and learning environment. • Flexible working hours. • Ability to work remotely. • Medical Insurance and flexible paid time off.
Excited about this challenge? Apply now by submitting your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref: #FlowicsAccountant