WHAT WE DO
Flowics is the most comprehensive cloud-based platform powering remote and in-studio production of live graphics and interactive content for linear and digital broadcasters.
Our SaaS platform enables customers to add graphics layers of interactivity to live content with easy creation of multi-platform experiences for social media, broadcast, streaming, websites, apps or in-venue displays.
Headquartered in Argentina and with offices in USA, Brazil, Mexico and Spain, Flowics is a leading audience participation and cloud graphics platform, working with +55 TV networks and media groups globally.
We are looking for our first Marketing Director to join our team and help us accelerate and execute our global go-to-market strategy.
HOW WE WORK
We believe in collaboration, we work fast, in a small group, where we investigate and stay tuned with the latest in technology.
We are proud of being horizontal, everyone has a voice, and we need you to speak up and help us learn how we can improve.
– Develop marketing strategies, budgets and goals that support our global business and help the company hit quarterly and yearly sales targets.
– Expand the local marketing team tasked with delivering marketing programs, such as social media, paid media advertising, content marketing, events and webinars.
– Identify new opportunities and tactics for customer acquisition and upsales; build scalable, data-driven campaigns to fill the sales pipeline.
– Work closely with Sales leaders to develop and refine effective GTM approaches for different customer segments.
– Define and sustain KPIs to demonstrate performance, analyze results, and provide learnings and recommendations on how to improve.
– Manage database segmentation and communications strategy to ensure we reach the right audience with the right message, at the right time.
– Build forecasts and projections that relate to the expected ROI on marketing campaigns.
– Experience working with SaaS companies. Proven experience in B2B product positioning creation and developing compelling sales collateral and marketing material.
– Experience creating and executing marketing plans that drive measurable improvements in awareness and new customer growth.
– Prior marketing experience in a startup environment.
– Familiar with B2B demand generation techniques, marketing automation and the path from lead to revenue.
– Experience working with Marketing Automation and CRM platforms like Hubspot.
– Able to work with a high degree of autonomy, particularly within a global setting.
– Strong communication skills.
– SEO, Google Studio and Google Analytics general knowledge.
– Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment.
What gives you extra points
– Proven experience in the broadcast industry and knowledge of the sports, media and entertainment ecosystem.
– Existing relationships with journalists and thought leaders in the PR, social media or technology space would be a plus.
– A great work and learning environment
– Flexible working hours
– Ability to work remotely
– Medical insurance and flexible paid time off
Excited about this challenge?
Apply now by submitting your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Ref: #FlowicsMarketingDirector