WHAT WE DO
Flowics is the most comprehensive cloud-based platform powering remote and in-studio production of live graphics and interactive content for linear and digital broadcasters.
Our SaaS platform enables customers to add graphics layers of interactivity to live content with easy creation of multi-platform experiences for social media, broadcast, streaming, websites, apps or in-venue displays.
Headquartered in Argentina and with offices in USA, Brazil, Mexico and Spain, Flowics is a leading audience participation and cloud graphics platform, working with +55 TV networks and media groups globally.
We are seeking a Head of Demand Generation to join our Marketing team.
HOW WE WORK
We believe in collaboration, we work fast, in a small group, where we investigate and stay tuned with the latest in technology.
We are proud of being horizontal, everyone has a voice, and we need you to speak up and help us learn how we can improve.
– Design and execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQLs and pipeline.
– Own budget, metrics and foster an understanding of our efforts through great internal reporting and sharing of results.
– Work closely with other team members to develop and execute webinars, field events, trade shows, content marketing, partner marketing and product launches.
– Penetrate our target geos and segments with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales.
– Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
– Develop collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify, launch and refine demand generation strategies.
– Establish internal processes to optimize conversion. Get to the root of issues and blockers and then intelligently implement tools and technologies to get the job done.
– Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession and data driven disciplined decision-making.
– Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness.
– Work closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams.
– Passionate about technology.
– Must have 3+ years of experience in software/SaaS marketing with demonstrated career progression in digital demand gen.
– Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth.
– Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline.
– Management skills and hands-on approach with integrated campaign development and execution.
– The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions.
– Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging.
– Hands-on, strong work-ethic and sense of ownership.
– Expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot).
– Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level or (2) produce action-oriented, data-driven reporting
– Proficient on collaborative (Slack, Jira, Google Suite, HubSpot) and design tools.
– Be constantly updated with the contemporary broadcasting & live streaming arena, researching and suggesting new styles and formats.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
What gives you extra points
– Understanding of user experience design principles and best practices.
– Passionate about gaming and live streaming.
– A great work and learning environment
– Flexible working hours
– Ability to work remotely
– Medical insurance and flexible paid time off
Excited about this challenge?
Apply now by submitting your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Ref: #FlowicsDemandGenerationMarketing