WHAT WE DO
Flowics is the most comprehensive cloud-based platform powering remote and in-studio production of live graphics and interactive content for linear and digital broadcasters.
Our SaaS platform enables customers to add graphics layers of interactivity to live content with easy creation of multi-platform experiences for social media, broadcast, streaming, websites, apps or in-venue displays.
Headquartered in Argentina and with offices in USA, Brazil, Mexico and Spain, Flowics is a leading audience participation and cloud graphics platform, working with +55 TV networks and media groups globally.
We are seeking a Customer Support analyst with great people skills and a lot of energy to move fast to join our Support & Operations team.
HOW WE WORK
We believe in collaboration and we move fast.
We are proud of being horizontal, everyone has a voice.
– Become an expert user of the Flowics platform.
– Work directly with clients as the main point of contact for their troubleshooting requests, escalating issues to appropriate internal teams, managing customer expectations and negotiating appropriate resolutions.
– Provide top notch customer service and aim for the best customer experience ever.
– Perform basic-level technical troubleshooting.
– Act as an escalation point for your clients with complex issues.
– Eventually provide on-the-ground support for big major events.
– Bring support to the QA team and help write documentation.
– Be flexible to work schedules if needed (and show up on time).
– Proven experience in performing Service Desk & Support roles preferable in Technology & Service companies.
– Fabulous customer facing manners by phone, email or face to face.
– Proficiency in English and Spanish.
– Additional languages such as Portuguese will be considered a plus.
– Experience working with live production tools and broadcast graphics systems.
What gives you extra points
– Knowledge of the sports, media and entertainment ecosystem.
– Knowledge of HTML5/CSS, JSON/XML file formats, SQL databases, Photoshop, Premiere will be an advantage.
– Full time
– Morning shift
– A great work and learning environment
– Ability to work remotely
– Medical insurance and flexible paid time off
Excited about this challenge?
Apply now by submitting your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Ref: #FlowicsCustomerSupport