At Flowics we are seeking a Customer Support analyst with great people skills and a lot of energy to move fast to join our Support & Operations team in Argentina, based in Buenos Aires.
What will you do?
The Customer Support Analyst will become an expert user of the Flowics platform and will work directly with clients as the main point of contact for their troubleshooting requests, escalating issues to appropriate internal teams, managing customer expectations and negotiating appropriate resolutions.
– Provide top notch customer service and aim for the best customer experience ever.
– Perform basic-level technical troubleshooting.
– Act as an escalation point for your clients with complex issues.
– Eventually provide on-the-ground support for big major events.
– Bring support to QA team and help write documentation.
– Be flexible to work schedules if needed (and show up on time).
– Proven experience in performing Service Desk & Support roles preferable in Technology & Service companies
– Fabulous customer facing manners by phone, email or face to face
– Proficiency in English and Spanish
– Additional languages such as Portuguese will be considered a plus.
– Fan of Social Media space
– Morning or Evening shift
Excited about this challenge?
Apply now by submitting your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – Ref: #FlowicsSupport